WOW!! I hadn't checked your blog in a while because I thought you hadn't updated in a while? Weird...anyway I just read all your new posts. Glad you guys are having fun! We miss you here! It's snowing, so I'm sure you don't miss that, right? :) The kids are CUTE! Glad they are having a good time back home!
Hey Wendy! Your kids are gorgeous! Life is sure more fun when you have great lakes and rivers nearby. Lucky! We're coming down next week. I'll give you a call. Take care.
2 comments:
WOW!! I hadn't checked your blog in a while because I thought you hadn't updated in a while? Weird...anyway I just read all your new posts. Glad you guys are having fun! We miss you here! It's snowing, so I'm sure you don't miss that, right? :) The kids are CUTE! Glad they are having a good time back home!
Hey Wendy! Your kids are gorgeous! Life is sure more fun when you have great lakes and rivers nearby. Lucky! We're coming down next week. I'll give you a call. Take care.
Post a Comment